Registered Nurse for full time Charge Nurse Position (40 hours per week) between Monday – Friday. The Charge Nurse duties include supervision of the nursing personnel and nursing care of patients in the pre and post operative areas of the SurgiCenter. Responsible for assigning nursing staff to patients and making sure all policy and procedures are followed. Sits on required committees for facility.
Status: Full Time
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois
• Possesses good oral and written communications skills
• Possesses sound decisions making / problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Successful completion of CPR and ACLS Certification required.
• Ability to assist in patient care and lifting patients and equipment when needed.
• Experience in Management of a Pre and Post Op department in an ASC or Acute Care Hospital preferred.