Full-Time, 10 hour shifts, 6:30am-4:30pm
RN full time position working 10 hour shifts (6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) in the operating room. Open Monday – Fridays. Closed on Weekends and Holidays. Must comply with applicable AAAHC standards, HIPAA and IDPH requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois
- Previous experience in as an operating room nurse at an Ambulatory Surgery Center or hospital preferred.
- Posses good oral and written communication skills
- Possesses sound decision making / problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Successful completion of CPR and ACLS and PALS certification if required